Watching some short films




                                                                       The Fly:


                                                            






The Ellington Kid:



Tight Jeans:




I have never really watched short films before but after this lesson, I really enjoyed them and have been trying to watch more since. A short film that I particularly enjoyed was 'The Fly' as I found it interesting and also a realistic concept as flies are something that annoys everyone. Another aspect of the film that interested me was the no use of dialogue, however, it was very clear as to what the main character was feeling. This short film made me think about how I wanted my own short film to be and because this one is a simple concept but is effective, it has shown me that all I need is a simple concept which I can really experiment with rather than having a really confusing one that prevents me from completing the short film to the best of my ability.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluative Analysis

Forms and conventions

Researching into existing student made short films